Beat Your Neighbor
From Ick Wiki
- Variant of
- Five Card Stud
- Max Players
- Betting Rounds
- Max Cards Seen
- Wild Cards
- Public Domain
- Deal five cards down to each player. No player may look at these cards.
- Deal one card face up to the table.
- The next player in betting order flips over cards one at a time until they have the best hand showing (counting the first table card as a hand).
- If the player who just flipped cards didn't fold, normal betting round starting with that player.
- Repeat the last two actions until everyone still in has all of their cards face up.
- Showdown, high hand wins.
- If you flip all of your cards and cannot beat the best hand showing, you must fold.