Five Card Guts with the Weenie Rule
From Ick Wiki
- Variant of
- Five Card Guts
- Max Players
- Betting Rounds
- Max Cards Seen
- Wild Cards
- Public Domain
- Deal five cards face down to each player.
- Declare in/out one at a time, starting with the player to the left of the dealer. If no one goes in, the player with the highest hand must match the pot.
- Each player may draw up to three cards (four if they show an ace).
- Showdown, high hand wins the pot. Everyone who went in and lost matches the pot. Redeal for all unless only one person went in.
- Five Card Guts with the Nelly Rule
- Five down; Knock with the nelly rule; Draw three, four with an ace; Losers match the pot