High Back to Low
From Ick Wiki
- Variant of
- Jacks or Better
- Max Players
- Betting Rounds
- Max Cards Seen
- Wild Cards
- Other Worlds Poker
- Deal five cards face down to each player.
- Normal betting round, with the player to the left of the dealer opening, you must have a pair of jacks or better to open.
- If no one opened in the previous round of betting, the player to the left of the dealer must open with at least double ante.
- Each player may draw up to three cards (four if they show an ace).
- Normal betting round, with the player to the left of the dealer opening.
- Showdown, high hand wins unless no one met the opening qualifier, in which case low hand wins.
- Kings Back
- Five down; Lead bet, kings to open; If no one opens, forced open; Draw three, four with an ace; Lead bet; Lowball if no one could open.