From Ick Wiki
- Variant of
- Jacks or Better
- Max Players
- Betting Rounds
- Max Cards Seen
- Wild Cards
- Public Domain
- Use a 52 card deck with one joker added.
- Deal five cards face down to each player.
- Normal betting round, with the player to the left of the dealer opening, you must have a pair of jacks or better to open.
- If no one opened in the previous round of betting, redeal.
- Each player may draw up to three cards (four if they show an ace).
- Normal betting round, with the player to the left of the dealer opening.
- Showdown, high hand wins.
- Jokers are wild.